Winner Of The WA SPUR Award Is uDrew
SPUR is a leader in Western Australian innovation that collaborates and stimulates Startups to reach their fullest potential. Power by Landgate, SPUR assists and delivers startups with product critical data that would otherwise be unavailable. Startups are then able to build prototypes and full products through this collaboration.
Going against the traditional perception of Western Australia being “just a mining state”, SPUR proudly supports technological innovation to those who call Perth home. This support includes partnerships, financial grants (SPURonWA Grant) and access to datasets that would otherwise be unavailable.
uDrew has won the Winner of the SPUR award for best innovative use of Landgate and government location data. uDrew will be utilising the grant award to develop, test and mature its new Site Inspection platform.
A big thanks to the entire team at SPUR for supporting uDrew since its beginning. Without the support and access to GeoSpatial location datasets, uDrew wouldn’t be where it is today.
uDrew is proud to stand next to other Western Australian startups that have also participated and been award SPURonWA Grants:
- Home Hub: Australia’s first affordable and alternative housing/homelessness advertising service.
- LeaseMap: Providing independent rental market and leasing information for commercial properties and businesses in Western Australia.
- Matter: Utilising Smart Sensors and Analytics software to provide waste-data intelligence.
- Akora: Changing the way residential property is managed by integrating operations via a Web Application.
- MyRiver: User-Friendly and Attractive app that aims to stimulate the Swan River precinct in Western Australia.